INFORMATION COVERED BY THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase an account with a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee, you may receive a full refund of all hosting fees paid (the “Money-back Guarantee Refund”) if you cancel within the first thirty (30) days of the Initial Term (the “Money-back Guarantee Period”). To request a Money-back Guarantee Refund, please contact our billing department by calling +380 (930) 08 31 21 or by using our online LiveChat. The Money-back Guarantee Refund shall only accrue and be due to you upon your compliance with, and subject in all respects to, the terms and conditions of this Section 14. Money-back Guarantee Refunds only apply to hosting services and certain add-on products or services and do not apply to domain registration fees, setup fees, or any fees for additional Services.
The Money-back Guarantee Refund is valid for credit card payments only. Due to the costs associated with processing payments made by other methods, we are not able to offer the Money-back Guarantee Refund for other payment methods.
Fees paid by Subscriber in connection with the purchase of add-on services, including without limitation, SSL certificates, AppMachine, Site Backup Pro, Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC), cPanel QuickStart, WordPress QuickStart, Site Doctor, website transfer, Design Service Standard, Design Service Plus, Design Service Premium, SEO Package, SiteLock, domain privacy, and domain names are non-refundable, as are payments made by check for $10.00 or less due to processing fees, unless otherwise expressly provided.
Domain Registration Fees.
In the event Subscriber cancels the Services prior to the expiration of thirty (30) calendar days and requests a refund in compliance with the terms and conditions of this Section 14, Subscriber will receive a Money-back Guarantee Refund provided that if Subscriber registers any domain name as part of a “Free Domain Name” promotion in connection with the Services, Subscriber’s refund will automatically be reduced by the regular costper domain name. Subscriber will retain full ownership and control of any such domain names.
Cancellations After 30 Days. iHolyTech does not offer refunds for cancellations that occur after thirty (30) calendar days following the purchase.
SIGNING UP FOR SERVICES; USER INFORMATION
- Information you provide prior to any registration process, such as your email when you provide it to us;
- Information that you provide during any registration process, including in connection with a co-branded offer (such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address or credit card information, geographic location and industry), when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services; and
- Payment information that you provide to us (by way of our Services or otherwise) when you purchase some of our products and services, including credit card data.
USE OF SERVICES, WEBSITE VISITS AND SUPPORT
- Data relating to your online activity on our websites with respect to our Services, including the following:
- IP address
- browser type and version
- geographic location
- pages you view
- how you got to our Services and any links you click on to leave our Services
- when you update your information, communicate with us, or order new Services
- metadata about your use and your contacts’ use of our Services and your emails you send (including clicks and opens)
- your interactions with any videos we offer
- issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance
- any device or other method of communication you use to interact with the Services
We store this data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases and analytics systems.
- Your telephone conversations with us (which we may monitor or record).
- Information from third party social networking sites, including information that social networking sites provide to us if you use your credentials at such social networking sites to log into some of our Services (such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form).
- The information you allow us to access varies by social networking site, and depends on the level of privacy settings you have in place at the social networking site. You can control and find out more about these privacy settings at the applicable social networking site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
- To provide the requested Services to you;
- To provide you with useful content;
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
- To offer and improve our Services;
- To provide you with requested information or technical support
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law);
- To advertise and market third party products and services (such advertisement is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
- In connection with our security and compliance programs;
- To administer our websites;
- To communicate with you;
- To target prospective customers with our products or services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law);
- To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and
We also use the information we receive in aggregated and anonymized formats to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services.
We also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection.
The transmission of information via the internet, email or text message is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services or over email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification.
When we collect financial account information, such as credit card numbers, we protect its transmission through the use of encryption such as the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND ONLINE ADVERTISING
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at Support@IHolyTech.com and we will try to deal with your request. This is without prejudice to your right to raise a complaint with IHolyTech support by contacting:
Telephone: (+380) – (930) 08 31 21